MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Hopefull....

1. 3,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    First of all i'm defiantly new to shares so take my view with that in mind. I essentially believe in the technology. Who wins the race to market who knows. I have all my shares in this stock and understand the risk this can entail. I'm at a place in my life i'm up to roll the dice. It is taking its sweet time tho. It all sounds like its moving in the right direction all be it at incredibly slow rate. Its gives me some confidence when the government gives them money and cash on hand seems sufficient. I feel confident in the management team however thirsty for more details. I find it frustrating understanding its potential value and timeline if all goes well. It Doesn't sound like its moving as fast as expected and this is affecting its SP. I worry that the rogue countries can leap frog advanced countries slow but necessary trials ect. I'm taking the view to buy more while its low and see how we go. I'm Hoping for $10 in one to two years and $75 in 10 years.... can i call myself an expert now?..... Love to hear everyone's constructive thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.