FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Re: "Agree that CNE's news releases during this campaign have...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Re: "Agree that CNE's news releases during this campaign have been very light on detail. But they gave us FULL detail in the CMD of their plans and expectations. At some point and maybe that's not far away I expect we will get another CMD style expose of just what has been found."

Yes H, and with any revision of reserve/resource volumes, given the changed oil market since last May and the sensitivity of their analyses to those volumes and any altered costings, an update on their project economics would also be helpful to the market (and also from the personal point of view, my tables, which as I stated with the last release, were, for current oil values and costings so far away from the original Cairn references I was using as to become little more than educated guesswork).

For example, there was an indication in the last two FAR presentations that Cairns "NPV at FID" of US$10/bl at US$70 oil for a 330mb field could, by a 30% reduction in Capex be maintained for US$70 oil. Given that Cairn's original estimate for US$70 already included a 20% cost reduction I have been struggling with that a bit and it would be nice to see that clarified or confirmed.

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.