PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Fight the Houthi is good, Fight each other is bad. OK now the...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

Fight the Houthi is good, Fight each other is bad. OK now the Saudi's know this.

Here's the problem the North in 4 years have achieved nothing and the South STC UAE, has real progress. The Saudi's know this as well and have taken the only step to manufacture a winning way. We know the Moslem Brotherhood may lose their power. Hence the importance to have change in the North's government's personal - to bring to roles persons capable and not via faction. I've also read Governors will be replaced over the first 60 days of the agreement. And the Shabwah Governor is named at 60 days but some smaller provinces will have a Governor as early as 7 days.

Since the main focus of Petsec is approvals, Petsec needs to wait some time for Shabwah to reorganise and just maybe a new Minister of Oil -it all opens up our chances for different more positive scenarios.. We must wait to see what initiatives are in place for oil production over the next few months. The South need revenue and electricity with oil central to the future as with its past.

Here's the bit though, as of last week's Qtr 3 activities report, Petsec are not in any discussions with the South, the STC and have no idea of their agenda for Oil. If on Wednesday we see the signed agreement then we will await government changes that include STC input and they will want action in Shabwah. I have to ask: when will sh know what PSA thinks is happening?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.