ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

hopefully more results early next week, page-8

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Its nice to have you back Ya, I have had to do a lot of learning in your absences (making for some big headaches LOL) so its nice to be able to kick the more tricky technical questions back to someone else.

The fact Petrobras had oil shows with a API of 28 during its swab tests back in the 60,s fills me with hope that maybe we might get some good flow rates for the early part of production while they scrape the cream of the top. I have no idea how long this will last for but with most of the reports i have read you are right the oil is much heaver with a API of 15 to 18.

Also worth noting that the 3P of 33m barrels recoverable was based of a 40 odd meter oil interval at the mineral well of PEO-14 or at the current drill site (for those that are not sure what i mean please see Oct 14th announcement) so with oil show now over 95m you would have to think that this reserve estimate will be greatly increased.
    Based of production rate of 2000 barrels a day the 3P had a reserve life span of about 42 years use the current production schedule of 14 wells.
    My think was that 42years was always to long and once they proved up the 3P they would increase the field size to bring down the production times. Also worth noting that PEO-14 is some 5kms distance from the original drill site of 330 so plenty of room to get in more wells. Below is a over head photo from the Carmopolis field so for those that have just got into ERH you can see just how tightly packed these fields can be. Every one of those little dots is a oil well

Anyway looks like exciting days ahead for the ERH holder so good luck to all

Cheers

PS Ya all there dam coins looked the same to me and i just reached into my pocket and then held out my hand and let them take what they wonted. But i will go with the oil jug looking thing.

PSS which poster are worth reading to do some research on CUE & MEO?

Cheers again and great to have you back mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.