PCL 5.56% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

Kind of changing the subject a bit? I responded to your comment...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Kind of changing the subject a bit? I responded to your comment where you stated your opinion that the Partner will dictate terms for when a release would be made. Note that is not a fact. I disagreed and said that PCL will have to make an announcement once a deal is done. I still stand-by this opinion and believe the link you sent supports that position. You disagree, saying it is B.S. Ok, seems like neither of us is going to agree with the other, so let's move past that one.

The points do not reference the partner, so again I disagree with that bit too.

You may want to go back and re-read my post about the Impact deal value. I was the one saying that the Impact resource might be smaller and therefore it would make a PCL deal more valuable. So we actually agree on that potential (right?).

In my opinion, those points about legalities you reference will all be part of the conditions precedent that occur prior to signatures on a deal. Once (if) a deal is signed, in my opinion, we will get a release pretty quickly after. From my experience the wording will, but the timing will not, be dependent on the new partner. Again, my opinion.

You mentioned how my posts are all opinions, not facts. I believe I post both, but I think that is allowed right? I understand we are allowed to post opinions, as long as the posts are not misleading. If you believe I have done that please point to my wrong-doings.

Not sure of the relevance you made about playing pennys - relevance?

Hoping we can have a respectful, civil discussion without being mean-spirited, as per the Posting Guidelines.

For those sick of this thread, my apologies. I agree time for a new one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $138.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $125.2K 7.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 19029395 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2086177 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.