RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

has anyone got figures to say how many holes are dug in say...

1. 6,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    has anyone got figures to say how many holes are dug in say Yemen compared to how many are producing wells...an appraisal well is strategic...going for the doctor is opportunistic. I prefer startegic and am buying...Trinidad on its own is worth
    double what they paid and probably 5 times by year's end and then who knows? Texas is on the market and in all probablity will be snapped up...share buy back then? Perhaps this perhaps that...whatever happens enjoy your lives and if punting on oilers in wild places is your thing have fun...win, lose or draw. The opinions of some (or rather one) on this thread that have been semi proven were the same as betting out at craps...winner most of the time but the big money is on the win side...that is where the real men fish and have fun. Having fun whether you risk the farm or not is why we are here...no one in their right mind would invest in a mad oil discoverer...call me crazy if you like but its my choice and blokes that call it down and then scream I was right when the odds were always 1/10 against are just pissing into the wind IMHO. Stay Frosty the second well is getting ready...Black Gold...Black Friday. The sun may shine in August who knows...oh I forgot Smart does...LOL. What is your opinion re the second well Smart? Go mate have an early call...go for two out of two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.