RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

As for your example of shallow wells that flowed decently, I...

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    As for your example of shallow wells that flowed decently, I haven't got time to research your claims, but yeah, sure, it's possible. But it's a fact that shallow payzones usually have lesser flow rates because there's less pressure. Missing the primary targets isn't a good sign no matter how much positive spin you want to put on it. It's the primary targets that were going to contain the most oil, and they'll need to be a lot of oil in Puntland to make it worth employing all the security and building the pipelines that will be neccesary- in other words, to make the project commercial.

-------------------------------------------------------

Maybe thats your problem, you don't research enough - from your own words!!

If you had you would now that yes there are plenty of areas in the world where flow rates are low from shallow wells, BUT there are also areas where they flow well. Its all down to the geology. My guess is you are not a geologist but like to think of yourself as an expert, but you seem to believe that EVERYTHING is related to depth, which it is not.

Frankly, low flow rates from shallow wells in the US for example, provide no indication of flow rates in Africa. Maybe if you researched the biggest onshore oil discovery in recent times (certainly in Africa anyway) in Uganda, you might see where your claims are totally invalid.

You obviously think that infrastructure needs to be huge at a huge cost, make no mistake this is NOT Uganda. Puntland is not land locked and PL has already indicated how they will distrubute any oil they will find, through a short pipeline to the coast for offloading into an FPSO or storage vessel which will then be sold off and distributed to a refinery, whether that be down the coast in Kenya or across to Yemen or elsewhere who knows and frankly who cares.

Maybe research your claims before making the claims that you do next time. Its crazy how many "experts" who do no research there are on bulletin boards.

Ps. I'm not sure how many investors think that a couple of months is long term but my guess is a very small % of investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.