RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

hopefully some lessons have been learned here, page-59

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

Considering the current price, thought I should bring up an good old thread and post of mine. Seems it's near my price range, at around 5c I'll have a big decision to make, too buy or not?

Posted on the 25. May 2012........

Interesting thread heading, in my opinion the game has come and gone, for the short term now.

I will be buying between 6-7 c if it gets there,maybe lower, can I hear 5s if not then she's all yours, you never know though maybe a consolidation, now wouldn't that be a hoot will bring old memories back.

First bought in at 40, 50 70c, did my doe, was young, was dumb, and full off...
    Learnt my lesson quick, went into survival mode, range will do that to you
    If you don't understand the play.

Held on to the overpriced, over pumped, multiple consolidated, multi billion promise, Yemen rift, black hawk down revisit, multi mineral promise tenement, offshore bonanza golden ticket, the queen, yadda yadda blahhh blahhh, fantasy world all the way down to 3c,
    bought 4 times my original holdings, road them from 3c to mid 20s, well worth the effort of the pain and lessons of the misinformation machines of the past .

Sat back and watched the masters in all there glory make me some cash, also spent many an hour reading the aim over a glass of rum thinking damm is that what I sounded like so many moons ago.

Anyhow, always thought that they were going to take this to 30c and beyond, just wasnt sure how, good job boys who ever you are.

The big question how low will it go and how long to get it back to the sky's,or is there other toys worth pursuing then batted old range.

Enough rubbish talk from me, now for some serious words of wisdom to the rangers, now listen carefully.
    ..............RANGE WILL DO, WHAT RANGE DOES BEST...............

Understand those words above and you'll make money on range...............

I love Trinidad, and Texas was a game changer, all else is in my opinion huff and puff .....

see you all in 2 weeks..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.