UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

hopefully the first of many, page-46

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Paprika...

" Not necessarily a bad thing. However I will be looking VERY closely at the deal and keep in mind this 1 year old deal which we have heard nothing about since"

Devil is in the detail. Its not hard to peice together who that deal is with. If you look at the Dec '12 presentation they list Customer B. Target launch 2014. Its the BS revenue in 2013 that throws you at first. That and the bullish language at the time saying initial sales will start in July '12.

If you read that June '12 announcement it uses language like ...

"planned launch"
    "unit price to be negotiated"
    "...after regulatory approvals"

So it is easy to leap to amazing conclusions. Initial sales in July 12 = the minimum quantity to allow the customer to do some trials and do their regulatory submission and approval.

"After regulatory approvals" in this case seems low risk...but it tells you the timeframe. 18-24 months

"unit price to be negotiated" ... so there is another point of long discussion and arm wrestling. Further delay

Reality is the product will finish stability trials this year sometime. Submit to FDA / EMA etc for hopefully launch in 2014.

So i hope that we can get around 2 million in 2014. Maybe 6 million in 2015 and lets say 2016 it has ramped up to full 15 million.

Well thats my expectation of the deal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.