UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

hopefully the first of many, page-48

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Again lazy English on my behalf. What I meant by easy was that you can trace the announcement in Jul '12 to their table published in Dec '12

But to who their customer is?

I had a think about this 12 months ago and the value of the agreement never made me commit the time required to try and narrow it down. The whole Chron's disease, auto immune etc etc that also fights cancer that is available as a genric suggests interferon.

Would be amazing if that meant Biogen were the company as they were talking about doing biosimilars and generics of their drugs a few months before the UNS release, directly and through a partner in Asia.

But the language of the UNS release suggested they were already a generic player with a pre-filled.

LOL so that means what research I tried to do is likely wide of the mark. At 15million a year its cream...not the deciding factor in investing so never dug much further.

If you want to commit a weekend or a good part there of I think you cold narrow it down to 3 names that would prove to be a good chance of the partner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.