XJO 0.00% 7,769.4 s&p/asx 200

hopefulone's - almost there - friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Did we all greet the DOW with a smile this morning?

At times like these, it's important that XJO'ers have support and love in the lives.

There are some dreadfully negative attitudes on this forum. Who can blame them. The XJO is lower than it was two years ago. Now we have this endless grind down.

As I read through the thread looking for little gems to post. There are certain words that I react to...and I have started to develop a twitch, a nasty one in my left eye, which is unfortunate, because I only have one eye, and its's got a nervous tick now.

What has caused this recent infliction? These people are the culprits. Especially Caylis. Prepare yourself TS'ers for this orgy of flaggelation!

'What news triggered the freefall from 2pm?' From80

'As soon as this rally falters, which is anytime from now till DAX opening...I;m gonna pelt this market.' Caylus

'Looks like indiscriminate selling into the close...many shares closing on their lows...panic button obviously hit for many.'Bonzaboy

'HK is about to capitulate. So is the EUR.' Caylus

'Is the xao warnings us of whats to come tonight in the U.S? Ones needs big nuggets to stay long tonight' MARTIS

'..the banks are getting a battering' HOTFIRE

'At this rate, by the time the DOW has finished its correction the XAO will be just a pile of dust.lol' SanFelipe

'Capital preservation is paramount' FletaP

'It's gonna be carnage right up till the US open' Caylus

'Markets falling off a cliff tonight. Capitulation selling? On an Entree to Capitulation selling?'Hotfire

'And now for something really scary. Don't let small child see this before going to bed tonight. :)' Redbacka

'I think we've all been there many times Martis...Mr MARKET is saying bend over and cop this' Pisces

Even our venerable Redbacka is thowing off the franger and hurling himself into the despicable bearish lustpit..

'We slipped further into the Slough of Despond today and another support level crumbled today.' Redbacka

Just wading through all this hellish hyperbole makes me want to head for the nearest sash window again.

Honestly, I do understand the dark humour - being one of my favourite aspects of humourology. But this was literally a ...

Chunder of miserable dialogue to the extreme.

Thank god for a lady. A charming lady - who loves poetry. She has been warning for a while now but has mostly been ignored.

As we know, women are superior to men because?

You don't have to vote for the greens to marry them.

Kind Hopefulone

'Almost there hopefully. Shorts won today and those who went long at 11ish got burnt big time. Bounce next week but then down imo. Buying from today a little, and after the next bounce is killed off is good even if not the actual bottom. 4200-4250 almost there:)' Hopeful

Notice the difference ya yobbo brutes!

Thoughtful Hopefulone

'I feel selling now is a bad move. That was a few weeks ago. maybe wrong - hope not for BD and the like carrying losses. Too much media this week on gold as well - almost daily - seems to me a top is forming. At least for 2011.' Hopeful

That's how to do it - if you are a lady.

Good luck boys and girls
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.