XJO 0.21% 8,027.0 s&p/asx 200

hopefulone's - almost there - friday, page-97

1. 34 Posts.
    64eheh I'm afraid you are not looking at the bigger picture my friend. You tell me what they've done?? Back up you're argument with some cold hard facts?? Tell me what they've done which has actually HELPED the average joe in the US?

These guys are as criminal as they come. They orchestrated the whole financial crisis in the first place. They knew full well banks were lending with absolutely no questions asked to the most vulnerable people and that the toxic assets would one day cause a collapse, yet they sat back and watched from the sideline as investment banks like Goldman Sachs (whom they all receive paychecks from) bet against the housing market and sub-prime mortgages and filled their own pockets whilst advertising these loans as buys! The reason they haven't been arrested is because money talks I'm afraid. How does one go about prosecuting the filthy rich bankers who essentially control the government, how do you arrest the federal reserve chairman. It's very difficult you see because they're all conspirators in one gigantic global ponzi scheme!

I don't have all day to outline to you why we're walking towards a cliff but if you watch INSIDE JOB it might open you're eyes a little wider and make you do a little more research yourself. As well as that have a listen to Marc Faber and Peter Schiff on Youtube. Believe me 64eheh It's a jungle out there.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.