XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

hopefulone's 'bottom sure smells close' friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hopefulone's - Bottom sure smells close - Friday

MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Hopefulone gave me this quote deliberately...just to see if I could resist it for the thread starter.

'... Doubt it but who knows really what the big boys games are?? Bottom sure smells close but not quite there imo.' HOPEFULONE - June 23

Sorry Hopeful', I'm so ashamed. I'm just a jerk. In answer to your question: No I don't write for a men's mag'. I always wanted to and I do enjoy reading the 'Mere Male' column in New Idea.

XJO MATTERS

Too much estrogen in this market at the moment. Maxi's seems to be getting a bit excited for a reversal - but a 5 wave up for that lad, could be all of 5hrs. Redbacka is just 'over it'. Voltaire loves that long, straight channel - it's so, well - neat. Dascore's low was six weeks ago, and if it was for entertainment purposes - as he states, it flunked.

Re: 'The big guys', which no-one shed any light upon, apart from a bit of wink-wink, nudge nudge.

I just don't see how these 'Big Guys' can be all holding back buying. One must surely jump the gun. They still compete with each other - right?

Unless...

The Head Honcho Big Guy is saying..

'Now no-one press the trigger until I say. I don't want any premature itchy fingers. Forget about anything before June 30, this year is stuffed anyway. Make it July 1st...no...wait a minute...make that July 5, after the weekend.

We don't want anyone over the weekend leaking anything while they're drunk....at the Zoomba.

I'll sell a billion bucks worth of contracts on Monday morning the 4th and buy 'em back throughout the day. You's jokers all pile in then.

Spread 'em out. Each of you can spend a million an hour....for three weeks.'

Is that how it goes? Have I got the hang of it now?

So when she goes...she blows!! Get set early July.

Maybe we have a 'Big Boy' amongst us, who knows the actual date. Who takes delight at subtely hinting. No one takes him seriously, he hints a bit more. Who could that be??

Redbacker? Too straight - he's been saying a low for a while - nothing sneeky there.

Maxi? He'd take off and sell his system to the highest bidder - assuming someone would actually employ him in the first place.

Mongo? Hmmm - creative. Hasn't been around much lately. Meetings with the Head Honcho? He's a maybe.

Voltaire? A lot of fingers in a lot of pie theories. He's not the type.

Pauley? Is very subtle, can afford a two wheel Lambo AND live in a small scenic town!! Doesn't like too much limelight. He's a strong poss. I'll watch for any sudden changes in him.

Highlight of today was Chris's post - worthy of being shown in it's entirety.

The Bloke Trader

'Now a guy would just buy them on the hunch they've hit bottom thinking they're cheap as chips.

Then when it drops further he ignores his stop loss thinking it'll bounce.

Then when it continues to drop he starts shaking his head thinking how crazy it is that the market doesn't see the brilliant fundas of the stock.

Then he stops even looking at the price/chart, thinking he just doesn't want to know.

Then he sells at a big loss and feels strangely relieved about it all. He stops following the stock thinking its a dog forever.

Six months later he has a look at its chart out of curiosity, sees he's sold at the bottom and its now setting amazing new highs. He buys just as Mrs Bear is selling :)
    CHRIS61 - June 23rd

Amazing - exactly how it happens.

Good luck - I'm working out how to make my 39K back

PS Fleta? You like photography?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.