SBS 0.00% 2.9¢ sub-sahara resources nl

Think most have lost interst in SBS until there is far more...

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    Think most have lost interst in SBS until there is far more evidence a profitable mine will emerge somewhere...Zara, Tusker, Asmara...More than enough resources have now been proven in these areas but the next step is one very slow coming. It could be another year or two before Barrick make any comment at all, ditto for Sunridge at current rate of progress, Zara is really going to struggle for water.....Eritrea is difficult politically and with no recent track record of successful mine development. Still it was not that long ago we were trading at 11.5c. SBS is high risk/high reward and prthaps the changing risk position of the market has lead to a re-evaluation of risk with these junior exploration stocks? SBS really do need a forward looking document out to give some perspective on possibilities and risks. They must know for example what prospects Barrick see in Tusker. Is Barrick working on a feasability study there or not? Or has Barrick placed it on hold while they progress other projects on the area? Do the new mine developments of Barricks in Tanzania add to the potential for Tusker to be developed in the near future? Or could they delay them, to mine Tuskey when others run out? Why was some of the Tusker ore only recently sent off for grinding trials in Oz when you would have thought Barrick would have done that ages ago if they were serious. Are we going to get the results or is that more in-confidence data for Barrick to sit on? sBS could really lift confidence if only they would provide the supporting information to follow of core grade information!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.