MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Hopeless NSW, page-17

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Narrabri and district is under National Party's control. And all the ferals that gets arrested on a daily basis, none of them are locals but all out from some distant Towns and/or from another State.

And they are professional too in the way they go about things and on how quickly they are with their cameras while filming what the Police are doing and if they get too rough with them. If they are, they quickly go to the media and make a big hassle about it all. So the Police hands are tied while watching what they are doing.

Most of the ones in the area come from the NR and some of them from Lismore. Now that they finished their job there in the NR, they are coming around here to make a nuisance of themselves.

I was very surprised, a week or so ago, to read that a woman whom I have known for decades and which is living in Lismore got arrested the other day for these purposes. I was shocked to read her name in the paper as being one of the arrested ones.

Another five women got arrested yesterday, (angels they called themselves), some of them from Victoria, and taken to the Police Station to be charged. The point is that the Law is too weak to teach them all a lesson.

At times I wish I was the Magistrate handling these cases.

It appears that the greatest majority of the people living in the area are very supportive for the industry to develop and grow thus creating jobs and prosperity to the Town, but they have to fight with these out of town people making a nuisance of themselves.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2105211 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3778476 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.