BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

I'm voting against most of the resolutions.0.1c shares for...

1. 2,239 Posts.
    I'm voting against most of the resolutions.

0.1c shares for management and the proponent, 0.5c for the existing shareholders to buy more? Give them oppies at a reasonable exercise price, but don't give them free oppies and discounted shares as well, esp, when they haven't done anything yet.

Also, new management which are primarily from Pan Aust Ltd, and none of them have any experience in the toy industry, so why have they been employed? How are they going to realistically help a toy company?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Quite clearly they are going to relist in April, take the money from the shareholders via a capital raising at 0.5c, spin off the BRT shell and ask the shareholders for more cash to make that function, and the current management will keep control of Engerio Ltd. There is no indication in the announcement that previous BRT staff, which apparently had $12mill in orders will actually be working for BRT when it relists, so technically the IP is worthless until the BRT "brains" comes back onboard.

I noticed that www.brainytoys.uk is still a functioning business. Where is the money that Enertec was collecting?So many unanswered questions from BRT both prior to it collapsing and now as a "new" entity, I think I'll find it very hard to be supportive.

The new deal values our existing BRT shares at 0.1c pre-consolidation - think I'll just vote against it, to try and minimise the chances of new management coming in and screwing over the existing shareholders. Plus I've got interest in supporting Noble Investments which were one of the reasons BRT fell over. I think he's going to walk away with nearly all of his money, where the shareholders are getting 1/10 of the closing price and probably on average about 1/100th of what they paid (10c av).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.