TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

hopeless, page-11

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Thanks Advisor71 on your efforts and reporting.

I am especially interested that they do read forums like this, and would be surprised if they didn't.

Which makes for a very strong case point.
    The company are very aware of the feelings of some shareholders who are more outspoken, but would be representative of the views of a considerable number.

In being aware of this, and watching the dynamics of the share price as it waxes and wanes with every date time coming and passing, but most importantly the views of stakeholders, their assumptions, which may be wrong but due to a lack of other information are fair, the frustrations of stakeholders at the total lack of information, especially when stated dates and situations come and go etc,etc,etc..........yet the company still chooses to sit in the corner behind a shroud and offer no information to shareholders to alay fears, frustrations and possible misconceptions.

Only through individual inquiry is something offered, and what has been said i see no reason why some situation explanation could not have been released to the market.

Arrogance or incompitence, take your pick, maybe both.

They know stakeholders are confused, frustrated and angry, yet choose silence.

It should never have got to this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.