GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

hoping for good news this new month,, page-2

1. 142 Posts.
    Hopefully the good news isn't far away. Yesterday GGX released a presentation titled "Presentation to Investors & Brokers" (see it here: http://www.gas2grid.com/IRM/Company/ShowPage.aspx/PDFs/1573-70658282/PresentationtoInvestorsandBrokers).

I understand that today in Melbourne Dennis fronted a Broker meeting with this same presentation (I'm uncertain if it has, or will happens in Sydney either yesterday or tomorrow). This does although alter the horizon that we've come to know so far. GGX (in the past) has fairly actively avoided courting brokers. So, this change from the past behaviour could possibly be read as a sign of confidence by DM that things are going, & will, go well.

The presentation doesn't contain any new information for followers here but some brokers just may have seen it for the first time & been impressed with him & may find it something to investigate & report on. ?????? Time will tell.

I hear that the casing stage of Jacob-1 one is causing some minor headaches that are slowly being overcome.

The jungle drums also tell me that news isn't far away, but more than likely that may be delayed until mid next week. BUT they are also hopeful that by that time Malolos-1 will also be drilling towards its target.

Patience, unlike that shown by a few to date this week (when selling & driving the price down), is needed.

We are VERY VERY close so hold your nerve & reap the rewards. If you need to (& have the nerve to - which I think is a great idea!) top up. NOW is the time to do it & may be that last chance you'll get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.