Further to above:Surely they would be looking to refinance the...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Further to above:

Surely they would be looking to refinance the Novalux debt
    at much better rates? I mean the rate difference between the line of credit USD prim + 0.25% and the debt assumed in the Novalux transaction is laughable.

I would like to know what penalties (if any) are involved in early repayment of the Novalux debt.

Also in the companies interest would be to re finance the Ag Bank of China loan (facility 1 above) which incurs interest at 8.613%.

Also I beleive that the indian outstanding relates to (assume here, given information disclosed in previous email from ARR) ITI. ITI are some intermediary between the govt owned telco and ARR. ITI I think are the primary architect for the govt telco.
    I have been led to believe that the Indian telco has payed ITI and ITI are being less than forthcoming with us. ARR is placing pressure on all stakeholders including ITI, BSNL and the Indian Government.

We can only hope enough pressure can be exerted. Pressure from the AUS government would not go astray surely. I am not sure whom suggested it but its a good idea.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.