IMU 1.19% 8.5¢ imugene limited

I agree.I’d rather PH keep his role. He has substantial...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    I agree.

I’d rather PH keep his role. He has substantial experience and ‘skin in the game’ represented by reportedly more than 300,000,000 shares when the Top 20 was last published. Do the naysayers really think he is deliberately doing something to harm his substantial financial position? Perhaps trying to get a tax loss of massive proportions, lol? Have the other big shareholders bailed?

The unqualified armchair critics obviously know better. Without knowing the results that the BOD are undoubtedly are aware of, and without being privy to the tactical decisions made, and despite the extraordinary number of positive looking shots on goal, the whinging continues. These critics could have sold earlier and bought back in, or stayed out, but instead they need to blame others for their investment strategy.

They will have their chance to vote at the AGM - and have time after time expressed whom they blame. Don’t hold on to IMU shares between now and the AGM simply to be able to vote. If the sky is falling, surely your responsibly fiscal policy will see you selling on Monday.

However, if the ‘beautiful data’ is announced before then, and the share price rises, will the whinging turn to praise? If one of IMU’s ‘stars’ gets fast tracking, will the naysayers become silent? Do they continue to hold shares despite their deep and too often expressed concerns, on the chance that there might in fact be a master plan and the share price might go crazy?

I’m trusting PH and the Imugene Team. I don’t expect to be told in advance of every move and strategy they hold. Yes, I’d like greater communication, but I’m content though frustrated by the SP. I don’t expect price sensitive strategies or information to be leaked to me as a shareholder. But that’s investing.

I can sell, or hold. If I hold, it’s my choice - I wouldn’t do that simply to piss and moan, or to vote at an AGM.

Go Imugene! Looking forward with anticipation to some price sensitive announcements between now and late October.

PDS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $622.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.062M 12.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 495709 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 919740 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6843386
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.