IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Well said. Especially about the tactical decisions being made....

1. 1,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    Well said. Especially about the tactical decisions being made. Decisions about how the business is run, behind the scenes discussions, business dealings, meetings with stakeholders, planning etc are for Imugene Management, BOD to make and decide. Shareholders are not employed by Imugene. They purchase a share in the Company with a view and hope through their own decisions as to whether or not they should invest in the Company to share in the profits. I’m fairly sure when an investor decides to buy shares through ComSec etc, they do not sit down with Management of the Company and seek their advice and counsel.

Investors need to separate themselves a bit here and realise that apart from having involvement at AGM,s and a bit of a say in remuneration packages etc for the BOD, through now well set out voting systems as is the norm, they should not be thinking they are entitled to participate in the strategic running of a Company. The only strategic decisions they should be making is whether to ‘Hold’ ‘Buy’ or ‘Sell’ based on the performance of the Company, and of course they’re voting decisions when meetings are held.

Having said the above, yes, Companies do, and should involve their shareholders as far as AGM,s etc, to bring forth positive outcomes and profit for their shareholders, because after all, the Company progresses financially with the help of shareholders’ money.

I’ve already previously expressed my views about Imugene’s progress and it still stands today. IMO, there are very strategic decisions that I personally believe have been made by this Company, that is part of a long term play. The science is amazing. The scientists are amazing. Despite the SP looking to be lower than we all want it to be, IMU is forging ahead towards their end goal. If you need to sell, then make that decision. Someone else will buy those shares.

Lastly, IMU is not the only stock being shorted by the way. Some of the biggest money makers on the market are being shorted. Relentlessly. The difference is, IMU is in the most unenviable market space, Bio-Tech.

All have a good weekend. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $374.4K 6.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 884300 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 759998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.