IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

Hopper has to go., page-24

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1183
    Respectfully @slick LC in my opinion is why we have the kind of latitude with the FDA that we enjoy as reference by YF when speaking to the fact of them asking for things that YF never thought the FDA would agree to but in fact did. LC is a savant when speaking to design and conducting trials. I'm not suggesting she bears no responsibility here I simply don't know either way but for her I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. The amount of plates in the air are staggering really. She is only one person with limited staff as we all know so I'm willing to cut a bit of slack regarding her.

The fact that we are all here now however having this kind of back and forth shows clearly the blunder I believe management made in not first doing a webinar before releasing the halt. All we are doing now is speculating this and that but we don't really understand the full scope because of the deafening silence from the company. Re LC I'd say that she has gotten ahead of her skis a bit when speaking to/inferring data is coming imminently which it has not. I am of the belief that scientifically speaking they have seen enough to where they at least are convinced of the trajectory of the data and this ultimate inevitability of success. This is just my belief/guess but we are not scientists so what we/retail wants to see are numbers; candidly/bluntly...how many people are living when they otherwise would be dead?? is the bottom line question from our collective perspective I'm guessing. Absolute evidence tumors are shrinking, progression is being halted. I absolutely trust in YF integrity and ability to see this all through to a successful end but not w/o LC l IMHO can he accomplish his 30 year endeavor/quest to cure cancer. At this junction I believe LC to be integral to our collective overall success ... PH...maybe not so much. I think, please forgive, 'the fish rots from the head first' but even in this situation I'm not saying this is the absolute case but it is starting to get a tad bit smelly so I wish to see what happens from managements side come Monday/Tuesday. I think it's fair for us to question the way this CR all came about with such little follow on communication from the company. On the surface and understanding the assets we acquired are of great value and only strengthens our overall portfolio this didn't have to happen like it did I don't believe . I hope for some communication from the company on Monday but regardless of what might be communicated I still think this in many ways was a self inflicted wound so to speak but I'm willing to reserve final judgment until we hear something more from the company in the form of a webinar where there can be Q and A. With that I wish nothing but the best for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25799 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 17344 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 10/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.