HOR 0.00% 0.7¢ horseshoe metals limited

hor vs vrx

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    We were under 30c, because we were down to over $900,000 cash on hand left as in the most recent quarterly report.

But now, we have certainty with Investmet joining on board, providing up $4.1m in cash injection to our cause.

What troubles me is the deep undervalued position we are in compared to our most immediate peers: VRX, MZM, NRR, RNI.

RNI was valued at over $60m, before the Fortis Gold mine acquisition, now they are getting this gold mine. Their value now is truely reflected, whereas before the gold mine, it only had "two options" to tenements near SFR's DeGrussa's project.

How on earth do you get a market cap of $60m, I don't understand. Basically yes, Miles Kennedy's name is big for being one of the founders of SFR, then he didn't get along with Karl Simich, so he founded his own RNI.

So what about VRX compared with HOR?

Well lets start off:

JORC Resource: HOR (YES); VRX (NO, and doesn't look like one anytime soon)
    Broker coverage: both (YES)
    Recent Capital Raisings: VRX (TWICE very recent, in less than 6 months of each one); HOR (NONE, except this offer from Investmet)
    Size of Murchison tenements: VRX (very very small within SRI's main tenement); HOR (two sizable ones, Horseshoe Lights and Kumarina)
    Strategic valued added holders: HOR (yes, Investmet coming on); VRX (NO); SRI (YES, has Chilian copper miner Antofagasta); SFR (YES, OZL and POSCO)

Despite HOR going back to 31c giving a market cap of $15.2, compared to VRX's market cap of $34m, its spells heavily undervalued.

Also don't forget, now that we are staying over 30s for good, options expire in June, so more cash coming into HOR on top of $4.1m coming in.

HOR is well funded for the future and growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.642M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1649000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1497815 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.