MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

I can foresee some short-term MEO holders becoming long-term...

1. 183 Posts.
    I can foresee some short-term MEO holders becoming long-term holders today with the DJI copping another vicious as s-pounding on the back of imminent financial woe. But, just so tomk doesn't have to order a glucose injection so not to flake out in distress, I will re-affirm my belief in a blue sky horizon.
    I believe the use of formulas and charts at this time in the cycle has now become irrelevant. I have made MY decision on MEO based on fundamentals. Their only weak point so far has been the lack of an expert drilling crew. But living in Perth atm with foreigners and interstate prospectors arriving here in their droves for work it is an inevitability that a fine crew will deliver the goods.
    They are drilling into proven ground. I wish there was forums back when Woodside was a fledging because people were saying the same things and we could make sociological comparisons with the rhetoric. At the end of the day that is what it boils down to. The MARKET speaks the truth. I think it will be talking very loudly into the ears of some flakey MEO holders today. If they decide to hold, I will welcome them all to the longterm holders club with a feast of heron-flamed chicken and red cordial for tom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.