ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

horizontal drilling at snatcher, page-6

1. 5,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Its all imminent at Growler. They have basically finished the upgrade and will be turning on the pumps imminently. They will muck around with the chokes to see what is best. The expectation is 1500 bopd. In the bag.

Re Mirage - as I have stated many times before I don;t rate the operator and who knows whether things were done properly. I can only speculate.

Charo 4 I have no idea about. Charo 3 has been drilled and is flowing. The flow rates have been kept confidential by the company according to PC 43 until the end of this year ( he posted this). I have heard rumours of the flow there but am not comfortable mentioning them here as I can;t validate it.

Make no mistake there is alot of interest with the result here.

The pad at Snatcher 2 is incomplete but will be ready shortly. This tells me that they were not ready for this and to progress without a flow test must indicate that the reservoir to be very good at Snatcher 1. The flow test for Snatcher 1 is due next weekend.

I am intrigued at the sudden urgency to drill holes. Snatcher came on unexpectedly from the prelim 3D and now 2 and maybe 3. STO would very interested in the flow rates next week.

SEA will be okay. Spoke to Kip the other week and they do have some news coming up and intimated that it was only weeks away. Debt free 600bopd cheap.

Hold the line peoples. Todays lack of selling shows that people are here to stay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.