DXI 1.04% $2.85 dexus industria reit.

horizontal is the real deal, page-30

1. 8,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    half full or half empty,, its a matter of opinion.

hindsight cowboys are not exactly right, they are just reflecting facts!! i can gloss over any share and pass comment day in day out in hindsight.. i dont need that, i put it on ignore, i assure you i know its been 12 months, and i fully understand why, sushi is not concerned about anything except he absolutely despises any adi shareholder from having any success.. he has stated that openly that his biggest thrill would be to see me personally make a loss.. bad luck, even at .35 i am still infront, way infront!!

you can pull up any share and say what if this was quicker, or what if this didnt happen.

investing is involving risk, and delays are part of the game. in this case lests look at this so called appauling delay that sushi is so critical over.

TCEI discovered that phase 1 of the well was a success, that meant total silence , and then an intense effort to secure 200,000 acres, with clowns like me researching and making it hard for them.. yes i was asked to tone it down a few times, and yes i complied.. but now i will act as i like.

lets look at the cause and effect of knowing everything beforehand.. i mean if sushi can be a hindsight critic, so can i !!

who would have been happy 12 months ago if TCEI declared all they knew on the chalks, then ordered the jvp's to ramp it up. tell all the brokers, and press. then as we drilled the majors and every man and his dog got in early and snapped up the leases around us, would you be happy knowing everything beforehand and having maybe 1% of the field in leases, or would you be happier, as i am, being left in the dark and letting TCEI do its work and secure 20.000 acres or 10% of prime central acres for our jvp?

get real here please, and take the opportunity to see through thsi sushi garbage, there is potential here for zone one on 20,000 acres to produce, and there are two more zones to be tested. thats the long and the short of it, kennedy 1H in a very short time wil be something even sushi cant stop, its curently turning into the sugarkane, and next week we will start hearing how well its going as it drills into the sugarkane chalks!!

IMHO the work TCEI and conocphillips have done is outstanding, worlds best practice, the one hitch so far is the screenout, thats over, now a refrac.. ADI have no control over the operator, they are asked to input and they form part of a team, but the bigger picture, the TCEI and conocophillips agenda to make this a world class play if they can, thats not going to stop unles it cant happen, and so far i dont see any sign of it stopping.

hifh risk high reward here, no need to have contant criticism of adi, they are not doing anything incorrectly, they are not the operator, they are simply part of a very exciting and potentially extremely large multi tcf world class play.. and to see it all go this well in this space of time gets not criticism from me.. i am happy as anything to be holding here!!

enjoy making a refrac and a screenout into a major disaster if thats your caper, as i enjoy hearing theres a refrac to prove up the zone 3 chalks

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.