DXI 1.81% $2.82 dexus industria reit.

Here is the original post"Nope it sure is not, regardless of all...

1. 787 Posts.
    Here is the original post

"Nope it sure is not, regardless of all the BS hype I think Sushi even though he goes a little far sometimes brings some balance into the otherwise over posted over ramped over expected share price.

This thing could just as easily die in the ar$e as go through the roof. Bigger companies have come unstuck and just because we are partners in a jv with bigger companies should not provide a "comfort blanket" as the bigger they are the bigger they fall.

Anyway hope we make a killing...but I am simply not getting baffled by all the B$ posts from either party.

The facts are at the moment is that we have NO FLOW!!! Until more info/evidence comes out I think we should just wait and quit both the ramping and downramping B$ posts."

It mentions no names, no outcomes, no personal attacks, nothing. Stop trying to turn this into some silly "I am getting attacked" post.

For goodness sake all that was said was we have no Flow at the monent...Not we will never have any flow.

It also says bigger companies have fallen...It never mentions any, just the fact that size is no guarantee of safety.

Agentm don't turn the ADI thread into a crusade. Just hold and be happy..I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.