DXI 1.81% $2.82 dexus industria reit.

What are you the poor HC bully?Dish it out but can't take it? Do...

1. 6,389 Posts.
    What are you the poor HC bully?

Dish it out but can't take it? Do you have a glass jaw?

Remember, it was YOU that started the name calling and even badmouthing me on another board. You sure can dish it out by calling people names (such as 'clown') and denigrating and attacking people personally such as in your post number 2179432 as well.

It appears that you have a need to attack and put down people that don't agree with your opinions and then cry that you won't post the boards anymore when your calls are questioned.

If you can't stand the heat, please don't post.

You talk about not ramping. Ramping is based on rumour and unsubstantiated facts.

When asked repeatedly to back up your claims, you ignore the request or come up with some BS that goes off on a tangent.

I have asked numerous times for you to post the proof of Pogue being tested every six months. Where is it?

As I have posted before, you put up lots of words, but no numbers that are backed by proof.

So what will happen with the ADI share price?

I guess that as soon as people hear those two magic words "gas shows" they'll push up the share price like they did before and also with many other companies (AZZ, GDN) and then have to wait to find out (Weeks, Months, or over a YEAR???) if there is anything there.

Just do us all a big favour and keep the FACTS straight so that we won't have to correct you such as when in your post title you put "70 feet of gas at NT" when in fact is was '70 feet of elevated gas shows'....

Guess that did't pan out either!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.