GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

horizontal

1. 13,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4538
    Well its been a funny day Acreages flow of outrageous possibilitys got me so worked up I replied to him and used Scottys name, Scotty in turn infered there was a connection between sheep and people who live over the ditch.LOL

So Ive had a whiskey and its amazing how it clears the mind.

I commented today that it appeared they were in no rush to pass on news and in particular what stood out was no mention of the Horizontal well or any new verticals for that matter.

I can understand why there in no rush for flow rates especially if they are looking at more land near by but more drilling would not affect that.

The most obvious reason to me is that they are trying to get it free carried in a joint venture arrangement and hopefully a few more.

Other than a delay of the drill at its previous job (I feel they would have mentioned that by now) its possible that the booking has been swapped with another operator/JV Partner while talks go on.

The money freed up plus any cash component from the JV would leave them well cashed up for land aquisition.

If they can keep the current four wells out of any JV that would provide a good cash flow to help contribute to there share of future wells.

Anyway thats what a glass or two of Whiskey does to you.

I would be interested in others thoughts

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.