PBI premier bionics limited

horley interview boardroom radio, page-14

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

mitis,

think the problem is the market doesnt care what pbi is doing ... they will only be able to change that with revenue, cash flow and sales visibility.

not sure how much of that will come to pass to save oppies. They might push up to .25 and .05, but i reckon those like me who got oppies at averages around .08 will be struggling to get either the volume or the price we'd need to escape.

I've actually lined up some more funds to ensure i can convert, because i believe the shares themselves will push higher in 2007. Would rather take the risk of rewards 6months from now, than take the heavy loss.

Unfortunately its an options trap at this stage, and all the sp movement is still happening in resources ... I note that the oz has a story today about the states not being able to agree on a better way of assessing overseas doctors -- to do so under old methods is too costly. This is where i think PBI should be lobbying industry, govt and the media wto say, we have the answer to this problem. Maybe they need an overseas doctor simulator to at least do a competency check on the basics .... in any case at this stage PBI should be a household name and it isn't, but one thing is for sure the issue of medical error is not going away.

Due diligence suggests PBI is a growth stock with great potential. They wont sell thousands of units, but then they won't need to .. high margins and market share will do the trick ..... I'm back this one to find support at .30 after options expiry, and to push on towards .50 by mid 2007 ..... fully diluted that's a market cap of on $55m. beyond that it could be huge as china, europe and US open up for medicvision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.