PBI premier bionics limited

Hi cabe, given they have sat pretty much at .23 on no news, one...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

Hi cabe,

given they have sat pretty much at .23 on no news, one would hope a couple of great announcements combined with some wider broker coverage could see them push towards .30 .....

no doubt in my mind they have done enormous groundwork and marketing in overseas markets ... the lack of interest in australia has been my main concern, but if they can address that in coming weeks, months, years its going to be a no brainer as far as sp appreciation over medium term.

hang in their pbiers. i think we've been vaught in an options trap for the past few months, not sure they have much time left to scare weak holders some more.

my belief is that once they start running this they will keep the momentum going .... at some stage the vast amount of super cash lying around has to go into smaller australian stocks like this one .... and given the ethical fund money lying around I can't imagine why we won't see some of that also.

revenue projections are good, if they snagged the odd blockbuster deal in china, US or Europe now that would make it a whole new story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.