RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

re: anyone know Yes, there is another company in the USA called...

1. 305 Posts.
    re: anyone know Yes, there is another company in the USA called Range Resources.(NYSE:RRC). I first came about them when googling for news about our beloved RRS. Check their website (www.rangereources.com).

Entirely different in size ( a lot bigger) and in the same field (oil and gas). Hence, I think if you had a co. competing for money in the global markets it makes sense to differentiate.

In my opinion is a very positive move, indicating management is getting ready for the international stage. Any others out there?

Following is a brief from their site:
    "Range Resources is an independent oil and gas company which operates in the Appalachian, Southwestern and Gulf Coast regions of the United States. The Company pursues a balanced growth strategy that targets exploitation of its sizeable inventory of lower risk development drilling locations with higher potential exploration projects and a complementary acquisition effort. Range seeks to manage risk in every aspect of its business while generating attractive returns.

The Company has a geographically diversified asset base. Proved reserves at December 31, 2004 totaled 1.18 Tcfe of natural gas equivalents. The reserves are 81% natural gas, 80% operated and have a reserve life index of 15 years. At year-end, the Company’s growing portfolio of exploration and drilling projects included nearly 5,300 proven development projects and 2.5 (2.1 net) million acres of leasehold. In 2004, 821% of production was replaced at an average cost of $1.20 per mcfe. Range’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “RRC.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.