horrible nasty mean watso

1. 29,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    watso dusted off a briefcase, and was looking through the contents - of a bitterly fought custody battle - which watso won

in a fax to the family court (accompanied by a letter from a medical practitioner)

and to quote.. and the last gasp, before the final capitulation ..

blah blah blah - where she mentions that she has needed to stop work - watso has excluded this bit, because it would point to some high ranking public servant, who could be identified blah blah blah

i am in serious distress, suffering from periods of tearfulness, nightmares, inability to sleep and difficulty in concentrating.

i am dreading going to court again and being faced with more of Mr Watso's abusive and intimidatory behaviours.  My distress has reached the point where i am too fearful to have any contact with Mr Watso.  I am unable to bear any contact with Mr Watso, to the extent that i become very distressed and traumatized at the thought of an unexpected meeting with him, let alone an arranged opportunity for further harassment.

i am regretful for the inconvenience and disruption to the court processes and please accept my sincere apologies.

I request that this document remain confidential, particularly from Mr watso

actually she had capitulated prior to the previous hearing, with a simple signature on the required form (Notice of Discontinuance - form 15A) but for whatever reason, the magistrate gave her a second chance - or maybe it was because watso still had matters before the court .

for what it is worth, but watso had to become an amateur  psychiatrist to understand the woman - indeed, watso could probably have done a PHD on her personality   - and in the end, watso could read her like a book.

just a couple of points - but she had been using a lawyer, and would arrive  at the court with a sister and her bf - indeed, she did not even have to be there .

watso was portrayed as being outright mad  - but consider the following..

My previous experience has shown that i am not protected during the court proceedings, nor in arriving and departing from the court.

mmm - as if watso was being remotely abusive during court proceedings  - one thing for sure, is that watso would have to be a total nutter if he was. - and as far as " nor in arriving and departing from the court".. well there were two entrances (one from st georges tce, the other from terrace road)  to the court - it is not as if watso was wasting his time trying to keep an eye on both entrances, so that watso could harass the woman

mmmm and how about "I request that this document remain confidential, particularly from Mr watso".. - what was the recipient supposed to do - maybe read it, and toss it into the bin???.  watso only found the document when he perused the court file.

in reality, the ex was condescendingly arrogant  - and in the end she had drowned in a quagmire of deceit.

one of the books that watso bought, to understand the ex, was People of the Lie - by M scott peck ...

https://inthelimelight.net/some-people-are-evil-thoughts-on-m-scott-pecks-people-of-the-lie/

.....In addition, evil people will be very selective about who they inflict their evil upon, while going to great lengths to maintain an image respectability and normality with everyone else. As a result, evil people are often well liked by the majority , and their victims come across as being overly sensitive, having a persecution complex, or even being crazy.

Evil people, unable to face the painful reality of their character, will often place themselves in positions of power, or moral superiority.

part of the problem, was that a brother of the ex was treated with lithium, and had been locked up several times in the graylands mental hospital - indicative of a hereditary mental disorder

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.