SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Further to this I will not, and have not, degenerated to blaming...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Further to this I will not, and have not, degenerated to blaming management for this. I know many on here disagree but it is just my opinion. But what is very obvious now is SDL need someone new, experienced, motivated and believing that can take this new chapter forward. They need another knight in shining armour to step forward to take this project and its delegations by the short and curly's.

There has been blood, sweat, tears and lives that have been invested into the intellectual property SDL has accumulated, for the dual benefit of its shareholders and respective countries, and this can not be comprimised by two bit shifty's looking to make a few bucks on insider trading.

They should fight for this, god dammit, not just for the time and sacrifice, but for the future belief that this is an area to invest in. IMO it has been a shocking display of confidence by the respective governments, and SDL is not to be treated like a pawn, after the time and money, Australian, and for that matter international, investors, shareholders and employees have put into this project!

Go SDL! Show the fight you have been historically known for! Pioneer in a foreign land is now faced with the challenge that I'm sure many, internally, were intrinsically aware of!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.