Horrific Abortionist Organization selling babies, page-192

1. 11,918 Posts.
    That's the way I understand it Ababab. It is an ongoing process. Once it is completed the brakes are off for those wanting to plunder the wealth of religion.
    (Revelation 7:1-3) After this I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding tight the four winds of the earth, so that no wind could blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree.  And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrise, having a seal of the living God; and he called with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea,  saying: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.”

Little does the political system know they will actually be doing Jehovah's work.

(Revelation 17:16, 17) And the ten horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will hate the prostitute and will make her devastated and naked, and they will eat up her flesh and completely burn her with fire.  For God put it into their hearts to carry out his thought, yes, to carry out their one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished.

Why would God want that to happen?

(Revelation 18:5) For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.

What a wonderful time lies ahead for those recognising & giving full support to genuine wheat like Christians at that time.
    (Romans 8:19) For the creation is waiting with eager expectation for the revealing of the sons of God.

The support given to the brothers of Christ ( sons of God ) will be the basis for our being judged as sheep or goats in another of Jesus' parables. - Matt 25:34-46.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.