Horrific Abortionist Organization selling babies, page-207

1. 11,910 Posts.
    Ababab, until the outbreak of the great tribulation there remains opportunity for some to "return" as was the case with backsliding Jews.
    (Malachi 3:6) “For I am Jehovah; I do not change. And you are sons of Jacob; you have not yet come to your finish.
    (Malachi 3:7) From the days of your forefathers you have turned aside from my regulations and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you,” says Jehovah of armies.
    In 1914, when the last days began, this world’s religions, led by those claiming to be Christian, showed whom they really served. During both world wars, they encouraged their members to go to war over national differences, even if it meant killing people of their own religion. God’s Word clearly identifies those who obey Jehovah and those who do not:
    (1 John 3:10-12) The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Whoever does not practice righteousness does not originate with God, nor does the one who does not love his brother.  For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another;  not like Cain, who originated with the wicked one and slaughtered his brother. And for what reason did he slaughter him? Because his own works were wicked, but those of his brother were righteous.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.