Horrific Abortionist Organization selling babies, page-208

1. 27,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    As MrGordon seems to be reluctant to answer a simple question clearly, I'll have to guess the answer. But firstly, I'll guess the reason for the reluctance to answer the question.

Jehovah's Witnesses rely on an organisation that is Jehovah's visible organisation on earth to provide communication between Jehovah and humankind. As this organisation is hierarchical in nature it requires a non-corrupt (without evil) leadership from top to bottom to effectively convey Jehovah's wishes and messages.

Now I understand that the question (below) may place MrGordon between a rock and a hard place.

I think that you are saying that no human organisation currently exists that is free of human evil - is this what you are saying?

If MrGordon claims that Watchtower is the organisation that is free of human evil and hence also of corruption then, in my opinion, the Royal Commission into child abuse denies any such claim.

If MrGordon claims that there is no current organisation that is "evil free" then he may be claiming that Watchtower couldn't fulfill the the role because, like every other organisation, it is not free of evil and corruption.

Either way, in my opinion JWs can't claim that Watchtower is a righteous organisation (evil free) and therefore can't claim to originate from God.

This is borne out by the scripture that MrGordon quoted:
    1 John 3:10-12) The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Whoever does not practice righteousness does not originate with God, nor does the one who does not love his brother.  For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another;  not like Cain, who originated with the wicked one and slaughtered his brother. And for what reason did he slaughter him? Because his own works were wicked, but those of his brother were righteous.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.