Horrific Abortionist Organization selling babies, page-210

1. 27,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Whereu, it proves to be the course of wisdom to wait for the facts before passing judgment"

Agree. That also applies to Watchtower who shouldn't pass judgement on those who disagree with their theology.

"(Proverbs 18:13) When anyone replies to a matter before he hears the facts, It is foolish and humiliating."

Who is replying before he hears all the facts, and which facts are these?

"Should we reject the Bible as a source of guidance because of the corruption? Are we left with only Wikipedia to rely upon? I think not!"

Why should I rely on a book that is so full of contradictions for guidance? No, we are not left with only Wikipedia to rely upon - Wikipedia often provides good summaries that are suitable for discussions on HC. We should be skeptical of organisations that that make huge claims such as being Jehovah's visible organisation when they have been shown to be corrupt by a commission.

"Should we then reject all spirit creatures as evil?"
    I don't because I don't believe that there is sufficient evidence for a belief that such creatures exist.

"Jehovah promised the nation of Israel they could become his special people."
    Some claim that the formation of modern Israel demonstrated this.

"(Acts 15:14) Symʹe·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name."

Who are these people?

"Should we reject Christianity because it was going to be over sowed with imitation Christians? Jehovah has already cleansed the heavens & is presently cleansing the earth."

Who are the imitation Christians? All, including JWs claim that they are genuine. My understanding is that JWs reject most Christianity and Christians - of course the exceptions are those who are JWs

In my opinion the dilemma that you still face is that it appears that Watchtower is not, from the findings of the Royal Commission, righteous and therefore can't be considered Jehovah's visible organisation. In my opinion, the points that you raise don't address this issue.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.