horse/dog betting

1. 5,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    Hi all...

I'm not sure which forum it is, but I remember a few years back there were a handful of members here that use to run a betting/punters thread... was a bit of fun

recently I have put a strict strategy together betting on horses and dogs, mostly dogs to be honest.

I created a excel spread sheet recording my punts according to my strategy, not actually betting money to begin with to see if my theory would work.. After 50 potential bets I would have made just over 3,000% in 2 days.. I thought this was too good to be true.. I even sat my wife down and showed her my strategy, at first she rolled her eyes at me and gave me a firm warning not to start be a serious gambler, I said to her " what do you think the stock market is !!!"

Any way, after showing her and watching my tips win over and over, she agreed that it seemed to work..

So hence to be safe I started with a small budget, $300.. in 1 day i turned that into $1239 (includes the $300)

Why am I sharing this?... I want to see if there are any punters out there that are keen to share strategies and start sharing tips and punts like there use to be on here... I genuinely want to share my strategy and see if its near full proof. At this stage I think its guaranteed as I keep making $$$

Any serious punters out there interested?...

upload_2023-7-12_13-51-57.jpeg

any smart ass trolls, kevins and karens, and alike, keep  your comments to yourself please... you make yourself look like a idiot..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.