POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

ha ha very funny the tfe man!!!'Once production happens, and she...

1. 1,237 Posts.
    ha ha very funny the tfe man!!!
    'Once production happens, and she has flown we should all look at booking out first having a party flight on the way to Vegas...maybe we could buy our old mate volcano87 an economy ticket just to show him/her what good sports we are..."
    you guys make money from pos , i dont need a ticket to Vegas. i will be happy if you able to make money from this dog company.
    one more year is almost finish and same old story for pos holders. i have been hearing same sentence " next year will be the Best Year for Pos " last 5 years.However , the company getting worse and worse each years. The management team become more rude. They dont even respond the shareholders emails however the shareholders pay pos's management team salary! you give your hard working saving to company and dont get respond for your questions.
    well done david!
    David also has done most useful web page for pos shareholders with pos shareholders money to give shareholders necessary informations about the company continously! the web page works also very well!
    yeah everything is very good with this company and the market has spoken 11 cent a share!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.018K 2.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 306696 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25743318 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.