CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

horses, page-3

1. 27,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 673
    As everyone knows i own truckloads. I am still very confident that soon ( i have been saying that for a while now) we will see pno rerated.
    The last (price capping problem)is now gone.
    I think the cap raising sophs have held the price back. (and i ask the question for all of us shareholders, would u do the same...the answer is probably be yes)
    By doing so other shareholders have lost on increased price, but now they have their fill, the lid will come off!

now if PNO can replicate ego I will be a happy little rebel!

Next week could start the re-rating....Lets see if big volumes for sale at .009 still...all the .008 got bought...but remember if the sophs sold their .00656c shares they still make 20% at .008c! Some may be tempted...but greedy as they are , i am sure they want to make money from the options ...so we must be well north of 1.5c within 4 months for that to happen...imo well over 2c by June 30th or lots higher depending on the rollout of thermalife.
    The options conversion money will pay for savantac, and red plus tripeptophen.
    holders if you have waited this long a few more months could be rewarding...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.