TXN 0.00% 58.0¢ texon petroleum ltd

hoskins efs #3h a monster well in eagleford?

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Just looking at some historical results from our previous drills in this part of our acreages.

Hoskins EFS #1H was a fair result yet and is literally parallel to this drill yet #1H only had 15 frac stages.

Our worst result was on the second well as we only fracced 12 stages not 15.

The best result to date #3 had 17 frac stages.

Which brings me to our current frac job. I am presuming we will get a total depth notice on Monday as we were at " 16,701 ft measured depth toward a proposed total depth of 17,153 ft " as of 7th November.

Hopefully the frac crews aren't too far behind. Our last well was at total depth on 24th August and the fraccing commenced 27th September so all going well we might just bring this one in before christmas.

I will be VERY VERY interested to see the results for this well given it has 25 sections.

Heres the comparatives...

Well #1 1332 BOEPD @ 15 frac stages = 88.8 per frac stage
    Well #2 1228 BOEPD @ 12 frac stages = 102.3 per frac stage
    Well #3 1605 BOEPD @ 17 frac stages = 94.4 per frac stage
    Well #4 1562 BOEPD @ 16 frac stages = 97.6 per frac stage

Well #5 BOEPD @ 25 frac stages

Averaging out the frac stage production rates gives 95.78 BOEPD per frac stage so we should be looking at around 2394 BOEPD for this well as a baseline result, unless of course it is a real doozy and we could go higher.

This well could set a new productivity benchmark for these acreages and ultimately help improve it's saleability.

Looking forward to the result and given the company has stated the well is "currently in the EFS target zone" it would seeem unlikely to be a duster. Those large sell orders must really need the money lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.