TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

hospital fiasco the end of the nbn?

1. 307 Posts.
    Day by day Rudd is losing credibility. The halo effect of the GFC stimulus is wearing off rapidly and his ill conceived reforms are falling flat on their face. The latest one being the hospital reforms -seems doomed for failure with the major state premiers against letting the buffoon getting his itchy fingers on the GST loot without proper costing and benefit analysis. Well thats not strictly true there has definitely been a Rudd benefit analysis done, but this PM seems incapable of taking the other view point and applying the same rigorous benefit analysis for the other party.

Now to the segway: The NBN is another of these wild ideas that have been hatched without consultation and proper costings. That he refuses to release the study they are baseing their claims on says volumes for the unviability of the project. What has started as a wild dream has turned into yet another example of how he is unable to grasp the concept of fiscal responsibility and accountability.

How can the voting electorate be expected to believe that Rudd has the nations best interests at heart when he has failed to execute in this manner on virtually all projects tackled. But of course I could be wrong and may have forgotten a few of Rudds projects that have gone according to plan and successfully reached the original objectives. I would love to be proven wrong, so please dont be shy, is there anyone here that can help change my mind about how much of a miserable failure he is. Who knows I might even vote for him if the evidence that I am missing is presented in a persuasive manner.

Mods please, this is a post written in the context of whether the NBN has a chance of getting up now that the latest roadblock to Rudds reforms has reared its ugly head. It would be nice if you just let a relevant and pertinent dabate unfold before you banish this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.63 $3.60 $129.9M 36.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44525 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 701203 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.