TLS 1.39% $3.66 telstra group limited

hospital fiasco the end of the nbn?, page-2

1. HIO
    379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    razorac,isn't it tellng that a certain side of politics is now fighting over the GST? I think you area little hard on the PM re hospitals proposal. In my humble opinion this was/is a very well thought out scheme and has achieved what it set out to do, ie divert everyone's focus away from the miriad of rather unfortunate events commencing not long after the last federal election. I do not wish to labor the point on all of these but I am referring to the misadventures of pink batts, school halls etc etc. and do you hear anything of these now? No it is health health health which dominates the media. Stories which are shocking in the extreme about the NBN debacle only make it to the business section of the Australian - the clear lack of an NBN business plan which has been exposed in the Senate hearings doesn't make to into the media mainstream at all. I am a voter, taxpayer and TLS shareholder and have a right to be disgusted at the icredible wastage which is occurring, but maybe the mods will judge that I do not have the right to express my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.66
Change
0.050(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $42.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.66 $3.60 $194.6M 52.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 106561 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 1245826 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.