A2M 0.30% $6.68 the a2 milk company limited

I am surprised the A2 marketing department is ignoring capturing...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    I am surprised the A2 marketing department is ignoring capturing market share from mothers when they are given their first opportunity to choose a brand of formula. When we recently had our twins in a major hospital we were only offered the option of either Nan, S-26 and Aptamil as their respective marketing departments supply the hospitals with premade 90m UHT bottles, A2 was not a option.

Our twins did not take to S-26 but were comfortable with Nan Pro Gold on offer. Do you know how hard it was to convince my wife to try A2 formula after we got home and to try another choice. Mothers are very protective and see it as why rock the boat and try something that may or may not work for them when things are OK at such a stressful time.
    Nan, S-26 and Aptamil I am sure give the product for free to hospitals as its probably the cheapest form of marketing to capture market share from the beginning.

I am going to contact A2 and see why they are not taking the opportunity to capture market share from inception so to speak both here and overseas. For the record our two infants loved it and had less problems with reflux and increased their standard dose by 30ml so the science of A2 is not just hype as we were A2 devotees with the Light option for us and Full for our 3 yo for years prior to becoming shareholders.
    Last edited by SmugLex: 03/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.68
Change
-0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $4.829B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.71 $6.61 $6.477M 971.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12782 $6.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.69 15324 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.