QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

The Southern story yes was flawed and affected by all those...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    The Southern story yes was flawed and affected by all those issues but it was always going to implode on its business plan and business outcomes.

With QIN

- They did also sell wood that year as stated and they utilize wood they buy for oil etc as well.
    - Sandalwood is hugely more expensive and I am happy with disclosures regarding estimates in their response
    -Sandalwood is not facing a deteriorating market as was the case for timber
    - QIN is on its way to being a more vertically integrated business if it wants with a developing further market in Santalis for uses of the oil and real oil contracts with reputable large companies at good prices and it should be able to come up with more contracts.
    - QIN is no where near in as bad financial state as was Southern. as it approached its collapse
    - the diversification and growth of Southern was mindlessly driven as you say by sales and more sales in an inherently doomed financial result. it was a basket case waiting to go down with nothing else to it.That was basically the model.

However there are real concerns that we all hope will be answered with real deliverables and changes.
    I believe the shorting followed by non disclosures with their amplification is going to have a big affect . No doubt about that .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.