QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

The word of "Why" should be replaced by "while" to make it as "...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    The word of "Why" should be replaced by "while" to make it as " why you have such a big interest while you are not holding....

By the way, can people check 80% of posts in Qin threads came from Non holders and several big negative persons have made 30 or 40 or even 50 posts which they are not holding but they have huge passion to posts here everyday and all the time...

Their tune never change but negative/dislike/bad prdictions etc. ..

I am also a non holder and I am thinking it not worth my Full time job at Qin here to make posts while gave up my precious time elsewhere. ... so I just occasionally drop in and have a glance....

All I can see is those who call themselves "not holding but try to talk you down the hill or I am a angel trying to save you 29.5c or I am a message so don't shoot me ba la ba la, they all have whatever intentions hiding behind scenes and they are not Fair/objective as they claimed Imo...

Without Qin management answers and Ann, how come those people can believe they are right and implying Qin will be follow some others shit frdulent companies?

Won't they knew it will be fair to Assess the case according their own conditions and situations because there are so many different factors and contributions to consider?

It is so arbitrary to be Stereotype....

Can't we let Holders who actually hold stocks to have some kind of Quite time to somehow bit relieve from the Brutal selling, rather than Put so much negative subjective/ non substantial posts and points to abuse those holders mentally....

Unless you are Qin management or having real internal evidences, shut up and keep quite and Have some sympthy and Mercy..

I have put some on ignore because they ate not Worth to read at all.....

We, non holders, better to spend our time elsewhere so we can benefit, unless you are Shorter. .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.