Hostile State Actors - 5G, page-3

1. 41,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    On principle Tik Tok is less invasive on out private life than FB and Google.

This isn't about privacy issue but political.

Cheapskate to some value for money to others. Tags and phrases are interchanged. Freedom fighters, rioters, rebels, democracy activists etc are just some of the issues currently. BLM is either a looter+ rioting movement associated to anarchists or social justice against police brutality which ironically brings in Trump's "Law & Order" justifications.

I am watching videos of the violence in US from the police aggression then compared to the HK police and I can see a big difference. Our reference is HK democracy demonstrators so why are the American demonstrators being seen as looters and anarchists?

Some countries and I don;t need to name them use the "walk away" threats to bully others or the world:

UNHRC
    WHO
    WTO
    ICC
    UNCLOS
    UNESCO

Here are some of the people/organisations to do some basic research to be more 'informed' instead of just the MSM sheep herding.

Adrian Zenz
    ASPI Australian strategic policy institute
    NED National endowment for democracy

It would appear some countries don't play by the rules unless it favors them, they write those rules or are winning. Bully is the symptom otherwise. Be careful what you read but I think your mind is made up by one sided propaganda? Let me guess, I am a sympathizer of CCP or simply a pragmatist?

A lot has been speculated that we have the upper hand in our prized exports for its quality and so far the responses from our foreign recipients are confirming that is the case. This is not the best way to to mitigate a commerce relationship in the long term but our favors our short term-ism advantage. Other countries have degrees of Long term-ism tolerance of ST disadvantaged outcomes and long memories. There will be consequences either way.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.