GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hostile Takeover, page-20

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    "anybody comes along and offers holders 100% overnight, of course major holders will say thank you and take the money" - @Bayhunter

I think @AOF answers this question the best in the post above...

Anyone with an IQ that's anywhere North of single digits, 'should' already ..clearly.. understand, that the Galaxy Bus is just starting off on its journey towards HUGE revenue streams flowing into the company over the next 5 years, as the entire planet embarks upon the greatest disruption to the prior fossil fuels energy paradigm since the start of the Industrial Revolution, so why on earth, would anyone, ...ANYONE... currently holding GXY shares, be interested in jumping off that already rolling and steadily gathering speed WEALTH ACCUMULATING Bus, at the very first stop where some 'slick-backed hair & gold-toothed shark' sticks their head in the front door and proffers a miserable pittance of dollars at them in order to ..entice.. them to sell out of their shares...??

"If someone comes knocking on our doors with a fistful of dollars they don't need 100% of the shareholders to agree with them. They theoretically need only 51% of the shareholders to side with them. If the Board does not agree then you acquire the shares through a tender offer, replace the board and make the new board agree to your terms of acquisition." - @SpaceWalker

One point I would be curious about under the above scenario is that Anthony Tse's position is at his discretion. As in, he will never go up for election and cannot be voted out. I guess we could say he is as much of the furniture for Galaxy as the various assets it holds.

I am guessing that there was some very good forward planning on his part along with the company as they could see what @AOF talks about in his post a very long time ago.

"HUGE revenue streams flowing into the company over the next 5 years"
    Last edited by Thesi: 13/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.