hot and cold resource sectors, page-13

1. 3,994 Posts.
    My top picks are: LOM, ANO, TON, RNO, PAA, CYP, ESN

Am holding all these stocks.

In short cause I can't be bothered typing too much:

LOM - starting to recover some pretty valuable diamonds and IF this is only just the start then I believe that this stock could get re-rated further from here. Also the props of 16m at 1c and 1.1 that keeps moving around is a clear indication of acccumulation here imo

ANO - worth a read of post #9952302 imho, plus big buy today at 1.4 for 20mil shares

TON - New subst top 20 holders, much of the stock in tight hands, very impressive grades from recent results and that is only just the start imho, but as with all spec stocks just watch out for cash position

RNO - simplistic product - quarterly due 31 jan there abouts which will given indications on initial takeup of product hopefully, but when tech avenues out into sleep area aswell then should be some big growth opportunities. this is expected in mid year this year. In terms of turbine product it is cheap and affordable and the product is simplistic and authentic which are big ticks for takeup of product.

PAA (big soakage in recent weeks) CYP (not much volume through recently but one to look out for in future) ESN (not retracing back to it's lower sp days interestingly) - see those threads for info on these (most has already been said on them) but these 3 stocks also have a lot of potential like the ones above.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.